Sunday, January 31, 2010

Holy Spirit Inspired!

This page is dedicated to our Lord Jesus Christ,
as His Holy Spirit speaks to my heart and becomes
the author of these poems and thoughts.I believe
all that have a personal relationship with Jesus have
an awesome opportunity to take the time to listen
to God as He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit
that resides in each believer. This is not to say that
He speaks to me audibly, but to my heart and in my
thoughts.  He inspires me to share my heart with you.
I hope you enjoy these writings, but most of all that
all praise and honor be given to my Sovereign God,
the creator of all.
Christ servant warrior, Joe P.

             Blessed

This is a different time for me
As I reflect on bended knee.

The past and all it's memories,
The dreams fulfilled and missed opportunities.

Many times of joy and peace,
And also tears that would not cease.

My bride, my love that stood by me,
At times I brought pure agony.

And yet those moments of happiness,
As we worked through those times of stress.

Those times when we looked up to Thee,
You touched our hearts and set us free.

You blessed us with a girl and boy,
And allowed us to share in so much joy.

And then you blessed and gave us more,
Six Grandchildren to adore.

Then you blessed us once again,
They live right here, is there no end!

You've done so much to keep us whole,
The glory goes to you ten fold.

May we always dwell on the good you've done,
Never forget you Father, who gave up Your Son.

So we could be with You one day,
and with Jesus Your Son for eternity stay.

January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment