Friday, November 24, 2017

"Do You Know Who You Are Buying From?"

"Before You Buy Know Who Your Buying From!"
So, who are we?  It's always a good idea to know who
you plan on doing business with, you know, establish
some common ground to build a relationship with.  
My name is Joe Patanella and I'm married to my
wonderful bride, Linda for 50 years and counting.  
The pictures you see are first, our grandchildren and
then our immediate family.  

I'm Italian and was born and raised in New York.  
We lived in the Bronx and Long Island until I was
12 and then we moved to Michigan.  Eventually I
got married at the ripe old age of 18 and my bride
was 17.  We raised two children, Tammy, my oldest
and Joe, my youngest.  We moved to Traverse City,
MI. to enjoy the beauty of God's creation.  The lakes
with all the blues and the greens of the Caribbean and
the wonderful valleys and hills known for their cherry
growing and wine vineyards are amazing.

Coffee Lovers USA is all about providing the highest
quality Arabica coffee beans. We have done our research,
so be assured, you will be more than satisfied with your
selection. We know people are passionate about their Coffee
and we are equally passionate about satisfying your desire to
enjoy your unique brew.

We start with a search for the best beans, and once our
quality standards are met, we than introduce them to you,
our customers. We will introduce new product and information
as we grow.

To achieve that wonderful flavor you deserve, we recommend
buying whole beans, fresh roasted, and delivered quickly to
your front door. It's that 3 step combination that guaranties
you a unique coffee experience. "Anytime Is Coffee Time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment