Friday, March 19, 2010

So where are all the Story's!

Ok folks lets get the ball rolling! We need to hear from you,
Coffee related stories humorous, heart warming, what ever!
Original real life episodes that happen to every day people
to spark some interesting diologe for our Coffee Lovers USA
Blog. Don't be shy, keep it clean and lets have some fun.

Heres one from yours truly:
So here I'am bright and early on a beautiful Wed. morning,
its summer time and everything is good. I'm an auto dealer
on my way to an auto auction to sell a vehicle. I just got it
out of the detail shop and it looks brand new, just right for
the upcoming sale.

I decided to stop off at the nearest coffee house to pick up my
favorite brew, yes you got it, a double espresso to go, with
some steamed milk to make it a cappuccino.

Ahh! yes the first sip is always the best! Now I'm one of those
guys that isn't happy about those plastic tops, you know
the ones that make it difficult to really enjoy that wonderful
brew. So know top, but smell that amazing aroma!

Now the vehicle I was driving was a 3/4 ton Chev. truck,
real stiff suspension. On my quest I was approaching a
railroad crossing, no big deal I cross these tracks all the time.
As I was driving I placed my espresso in the cup holder
on the console ,perfectly safe right.Wrong, very, very wrong!

As I crossed the tracks there was no mercy from that stiff
suspension I referred to earlier. I happened to look down
at my cup and what did I see. "A whirl pool began to erupt,
you know that circular motion that began at the bottom of
my cup and started rising to the top."

Remember my dislike for plastic tops? Yes you guessed it
before I could get to the cup, it was like slow motion movement,
it erupted all over me and my freshly detailed vehicle. I mean I
didn't think one cup of espresso could hit every crack and crevice
in the interior of that truck. I was wrong!

I now have a new found appreciation for toppers of
any kind and use them quite regularly.

"Anytime Is Coffee Time!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment